We have a fantastic opportunity for a Production Supervisor to join our team.
We require adaptable, experienced Production Supervisors to manage teams of various skilled trade operatives to provide a quality finished bespoke new park homes and modular buildings by given deadlines.
We are now expanding our manufacturing team and want you to bring your transferable skills to our undercover Wellingborough, Northamptonshire based site.
You will be managing teams to achieve daily targets and quality standards, managing and motivating employees, resolving issues, and seeking advice as necessary, ensuring a safe working environment.
Key responsibilities of the Production Supervisor:
* Manage and coordinate the organisation, staffing, and operational activities
* Participate in the development and implementation of goals, objectives, policies, risk assessments, safe working procedures, and priorities of the company
* Maintain accurate records and files of labour usage
* Meet with staff to identify and resolve problems
* Select, train, motivate, and evaluate assigned personnel
* Organise and maintain your assigned area
* Communicate job expectations and coach employees
* Determine staffing levels and assign workloads
* Interface with managers to answer questions or solve problems
* Identify areas of improvement and establish innovative or adjust existing work procedures and practices
* Delegate work to employees, track progress and provide constructive feedback throughout projects
* Address problems with work quality, issues between employees, and other concerns in an effective, timely manner
* Ensure employees adhere to company policies and legal regulations
* Serve as a link between subordinates and upper management
* Organise workflow and ensure that employees understand their duties or delegated tasks
* Monitor employee productivity and provide constructive feedback and coaching
We welcome applications for this Production Supervisor role from candidates with skills and attributes in the following areas: Supervisor, Management, Skilled, Trades, Carpentry, Timber, Quality, Steel, Modular, Kitchen Fitter, Joiner, Park Home, Building, Fit Out, 1st Fix, 2nd Fix, Cladding, Construction, Health & Safety, Partition Build, Modular Building, Chippy, Flooring Fitter, Window Fitting, Bathrooms, Site Foreman, First Aid, Sub-contractor, Risk Assessment.
* Paid holiday, 30 days inclusive of statutory days pro-rated
* Aviva Workplace Pension Scheme 3% company contribution
* Pay DOE
* Monthly pay
* Experience in implementing appropriate safety guidelines and investigating injuries or unsafe conditions
* Ability to manage complaints and resolve problems
* Strong experience of managing a team and managing workload and priorities
* Good communication skills to pass on information from upper management to employees and vice versa
* Any other duties that are given to you by management, which is in your relevant skill set
* Health & Safety awareness
Since 1969, Tingdene Homes has been one of the UK’s leading manufacturers of park homes and holiday lodges. A proudly independent business, its continued success is built on an unwavering commitment to quality and innovation, with a proven record spanning more than five decades.
Based in Wellingborough, Northamptonshire, Tingdene Homes employs 220 people and is a steadfast and long-standing supporter of British manufacturing. All homes and lodges are constructed to BS3632 standards in its state-of-the-art production facility, positioned just a stone’s throw from their Head Office and showroom, which remains the UK’s only permanent indoor exhibition space for park homes and holiday lodges.
Tingdene’s market-leading collection of park homes and holiday lodges is continually refreshed with new design-led introductions that embrace the latest developments in sustainability and performance. Guests are invited to discover the ‘Tingdene Difference’ with several designs displayed at any time within Tingdene’s refurbished and fully accessible showroom