We have a fantastic opportunity for a Customer Service Advisor to join our friendly, professional team at our Westbury Operations Centre.
Our Customer Service Advisor Team play a vital part in the running of each operating centre. Like a great engine, our customer service is well oiled and drives to ensure the success of Copart.
Our teammates go above and beyond to support all customers. From organising vehicle collection to answering queries - no two days will be the same!
We see Copart as a family and as a supportive network we work together to strive for greatness in a forever changing environment, but not forgetting to enjoy the journey.
Our Customer Service Advisors will consistently and promptly respond to customer enquiries and requests, while maintaining our Service Level Agreements and timeframes set out by our management team.
They will also assist our members and private traders with sales and return queries and provide administrative duties associated with documentation and compliance.
We would welcome applications for this Customer Service Advisor role from candidates with the following skills: Customer Service Centre Representative, CS Representative, Customer Service Centre, Customer Service, CS, Customer Support, CS Centre, Call Centre, Telecommunications, Inbound, Administration, Sales, Data Entry, Call Handler, Customer Service Advisor, Customer Service Executive, Communication, Telephony.
What we offer you in return…
* Monday to Friday, working 8am to 5pm
* Competency Framework – the more you learn, the more you earn!
* Medicash Cover – look after you and your family by providing a range of positive healthcare benefits
* Car Benefits Scheme – we can help you take step towards driving green
* 28 days holiday including bank holidays
* Contributory Personal Pension Plan
* Death in Service cover
* Ability to purchase shares in a successful global company at a discounted rate
* An exclusive deals and discounts website saving you money on everyday purchases, treats for the family, eating out, and utility bills for the home
* Excellent customer service skills
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
* A clear and professional phone manner
* Strong attention to detail
* Proficient in Microsoft Office and IT in general
* Be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
Copart UK, based in Bedford, is part of Copart Inc, a global company that specialises in recycling and reselling vehicles online via our global auction platform. As the industry leader in used and salvage vehicle auctions in the UK, we handle over half a million vehicles each year on behalf of the motor insurance and wider automotive sector.
We provide our sellers with an unrivalled marketplace, and our buyers with access to vehicles and parts globally. We also run a range of other businesses including cashforcars.co.uk where anyone can sell their vehicle to us and get a great price!