A global high-technology Product Design and Manufacturing Specialist require an Embedded Software Engineer – C/C++ based in Livingston, Scotland to support a variety of international clients for applications including Medical, Communications, Industrial, aerospace etc. You will work closely with some of the world’s leading product design companies assisting them with any Software aspects of the product design process.
The Embedded Software Engineer – C/C++ is required to provide software engineering design services and other related software development support services throughout all stages of the product development life cycle. They are always looking for engineers that show future Team Leadership and Management potential within the organisation.
Responsibilities of the Embedded Software Engineer – C/C++job:
• Developing software engineering product concepts and solutions that are innovative, high-quality, cost-appropriate
• Demonstrate effective communication – you will be involved in liaising with both external customers and internal departments
• Demonstrating skills in the full product realization process with respect to software development.
Skills / experience required for the Embedded Software Engineer – C/C++job:
• Good C/C++ Programming skills
• Sound knowledge of real time operating systems and familiar with one or more of the following: Embedded Linux / VxWorks / Embedded Windows development (including device driver development)
• Solid grasp of different software lifecycles, including experience working in an agile development environment
• Experience in other languages would be an advantage, such as: C++, Java, C# and .Net
• Experience of working in a strongly regulated industry would be beneficial
This is a great chance for an Embedded Software Engineer – C/C++to join a highly regarded business that invest heavily in R&D and their employees career development.
If you are interested in the Embedded Software Engineer – C/C++based in Livingston, Scotland please apply by sending a CV to lphillips@Redlinegroup.Com or call Lewis Phillips on 01582 878880.