Medical Writer with International Leader in Medical Communications, UK Wide, REMOTE
Our client, a globally operating full-service Medical Communication agency, it is an internationally recognized company that will become a stable foundation for your career development and will escalate your expertise in Medical Communications.
This reputable company is serving the pharmaceutical industry around the world with healthcare communication strategies and consulting services.
Our client values its employees, and provides the opportunities for stable growth and career boost.
Essential requirements are:
* A strong scientific background: an advanced degree (i.e. PhD, MD, PharmD) in a medical, clinical, or associated scientific specialty (or relevant work experience in Pharma plus a bioscience degree at Masters level as a minimum)
* Medical writing or medical education/communications experience within an agency or pharma/biotech company, or other directly relevant experience
* Experience in medical affairs and/or marketing positions in the Pharma industry – a strong advantage!
* Marketing knowledge would be a plus!
* Ability to take initiative and work independently, as well as within a team, to deliver high-quality medical education materials
* Strong project management and client liaison abilities
* Versatility and ability to change topics and priorities rapidly in order to simultaneously manage multiple projects
* Excellent command of the English language and outstanding written and communication skills
* Developing and delivering medical education content
* Interaction with clients and understanding their needs
* Developing content for educational events and enduring materials
We will be happy to receive your CV!