Packaging Coordinator / Assistant
If you are experienced in the world of packaging in an FMCG business and would like to work for a company that are leaders in their industry, please do get in touch.
Based in a scenic area of Maidstone an established business of over 40 years are seeking a professional to join their team. As well as working for a reputable business and gaining a competitive salary, you will also have an array of benefits including company pension, excellent holiday allowance, life insurance, medical and dental cover.
• Procure all packaging components from suppliers
• Record order information on a computerised system
• Provide forecasting information to suppliers
• Reconcile invoices against orders placed and prepare for payment within agreed deadlines
• Responsible for meeting audit deadlines as per the guidelines from the clients
• Provide telephone support to business – including some out of hours support.
• Design and format accurate label/film overprint designs on the in-house systems.
• Invoice goods received by suppliers in a timely fashion
• Obtain proof of delivery documentation for invoice disputes
• Assist in stock counts as required
• Arrange and record stock transfers between sites and credit/debit the correct accounts accordingly
• Experience working within an FMCG business
• Prior experience working in a packaging co-ordination position
• Good at managing relationships with clients, suppliers, internal stakeholders and 3rd party agents
• Good at multi-tasking and prioritising
• Keen eye for detail
• Used to working to strict deadlines
• Due to location a driver would be preferred
This role is a full-time permanent position. Monday – Friday
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a "clean" copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR - Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market...
* Experience working within an FMCG business
* Prior experience working in a packaging co-ordination position
* Good at managing relationships with clients, suppliers, internal stakeholders and 3rd party agents
* Good at multi-tasking and prioritising
* Keen eye for detail
* Used to working to strict deadlines
* Due to location a driver would be preferred