KHR is currently recruiting for an experienced Care Worker to join their West Kent-based client to work a minimum of 30 hours a week.
The role will require you to support each customer to remain living in their own homes for as long as they require.
To provide each customer with a high quality of care, that is respectful, dignified and encourages independence whilst adhering to the customer's care and support plan. Document and report all relevant customer care information.
To assist customers with all aspects of:
• Personal care, medication, meal preparation, use of aids and personal equipment, support customers with home management, mental and physical activities, customer information, support through temporary and terminal illness
• Ideally work experience in the Care sector
• Must be of caring and empathetic nature
• Good communicator, flexible, self-motivated, organised, ability to work on own but also be a team player, administration and reporting skills
• Must drive and have own transportation
Apply now for this excellent opportunity!
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a "clean" copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR - Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market...