A wonderful opportunity has arisen to join an excellent social care organisation that pride themselves on providing high-quality, responsive and supportive services to service users and offer a high-quality service to all clients.
Main duty of the role will be to manage the Community Nurses and Care Support Workers and maximise the available resources in a cost-effective and time-effective manner to ensure a safe and effective service delivery.
This is a full-time position but must be accommodating in working unsocial hours to cover staff training and competency sign off which can occur during night shifts within clients homes.
Duties will include:
• Managing the day-to-day operations of office facilities, ensuring administrative tasks are complete Ensuring all staff are trained in accordance with relevant regulations and monitor performance
• Provide clinical leadership to clients and staff on a regular basis by prioritising individual needs and reviews
• Act as a Community Nurse leading a team of Registered Nurses and Care Support Workers
• Provide effective and efficient high quality nursing assessment of clients
• Providing clinical input to clients in various settings through the provision of client visits and supporting staff members
Previous skills and experience required:
• Qualified Registered Nurse with experience in a supervisory or managerial role
• Must be a Registered Nurse with valid NMC pin
• Proven leadership and managerial skills
• Experience of delivering clinical training to workers
• Familiar with relevant legal and other regulatory and Social Care requirements, in particular, the Health and Social Care 2008 & it's associated essential standards
• Understanding and experience of rotas including adherence to the Working Time Directive legislation
• Strong computer skills and competency in basic MS Office applications
• Possess excellent communication and organisation skills
• Implement and manage change in the business
• Managing and resolving difficult situations and conflict management
• Working as a team as well as the ability to independently
• Ability to lead and motivate
Apply now for this excellent opportunity.
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a "clean" copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR - Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market...