Have you just left school or found yourself at a crossroads and wondering “what next?” when it comes to your career?
If so, a new opportunity has arisen to join Core-Asset Consulting’s contract and interim recruitment team as an Administrator. Within this role, you’d be responsible for completing pre-employment checks and providing contract services for our clients. Full training will be provided.
We are based in Edinburgh’s city centre and offer a hybrid working pattern (Wednesday and Thursdays in the office).
* Good organisational and time management skills
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* Carry out pre-employment background checks including referencing, criminal and financial probity checks for individuals who have secured employment with our Clients
* Issue employment documentation to Clients and Candidates in a timely manner and guide them through the screening process
* Provide an excellent customer service
* Provide feedback to Consultants and Clients for progress of vetting
* Be flexible and adaptable always in response to the challenging, changing environment
Core-Asset Consulting is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from everyone irrespective of age, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, race, colour, ethnic or national origin, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital/civil partner status or pregnancy.
Job reference: 15232
To apply for this vacancy applicants must be eligible to work in the UK in accordance with the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006.
At Core-Asset, we’re committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Our privacy statement explains when and why we collect personal information about people who engage with our services, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others, and how we keep it secure. We may change this policy from time to time, so please check this policy occasionally to ensure that you’re happy with any changes.
By engaging with us (either by applying for a job we’re advertising, registering through our website, or getting in touch with our business) you’re agreeing to be bound by this policy.
Core-Asset Consulting is committed to protecting the privacy of our candidates, clients and website users. For further information, please refer to our full Privacy Statement available on our website http://www.core-asset.co.uk/about-core-asset/privacy-statement
Core-Asset Consulting offers specialist recruitment services to asset management, accounting & finance, asset servicing, legal and the wider financial services sector in Scotland.