Our client has an exciting new role as Head of Matching Adjustments. You will be a qualified actuary with strong leadership skills and play a key role in the development of the firm’s Matching Adjustment approvals. With experience in working with illiquid assets and product development.
* An actuary with excellent relationship skills to deliver complex and challenging initiatives
* Strong commercial acumen and expert knowledge of Matching Adjustment regulations and considerations will be key to delivering optimisation ideas
* Strong people management skills.
* Illiquid asset deployment and optimisation experience
* You will be the go to person with expertise on the Matching Adjustment treatment of new asset and product propositions to support the asset management and retirement solution team.
* Own the business partnering relationship with key stakeholders
* Lead the proposal for the inclusion of assets, reinsurance, and liabilities in the MA portfolio
* Own the Matching Adjustment methodologies, including MA calculation, PRA tests, asset hypothecation and idiosyncratic features of illiquid credit
* Use benchmarking and management information to identify and execute management actions to optimise the Matching Adjustment fund
* Own the Matching Adjustment development roadmap aligned to proposition / new asset development plans.
* Lead on all MA related governance and lead on regulatory engagement for the Matching Adjustment approval
* A highly competitive salary
* Wider Benefits package
Core-Asset Consulting is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from everyone irrespective of age, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, race, colour, ethnic or national origin, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital/civil partner status or pregnancy.
Job reference: 15253
To apply for this vacancy applicants must be eligible to work in the UK in accordance with the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006.
At Core-Asset, we’re committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Our privacy statement explains when and why we collect personal information about people who engage with our services, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others, and how we keep it secure. We may change this policy from time to time, so please check this policy occasionally to ensure that you’re happy with any changes.
By engaging with us (either by applying for a job we’re advertising, registering through our website, or getting in touch with our business) you’re agreeing to be bound by this policy.
Core-Asset Consulting is committed to protecting the privacy of our candidates, clients and website users. For further information, please refer to our full Privacy Statement available on our website http://www.core-asset.co.uk/about-core-asset/privacy-statement
Core-Asset Consulting offers specialist recruitment services to asset management, accounting & finance, asset servicing, legal and the wider financial services sector in Scotland.