Our client a leading and growing investment consultancy has an exciting new role for a Project Manager to join their team in Glasgow. In this role you will work closely with analysts, actuaries, technology teams and clients and you will have experience of managing multiple projects. This is excellent role for an experienced Project Manager.
* PRINCE 2 or equivalent and/or experience of managing projects using PRINCE methodology.
* Proven success in managing multiple as well as complex projects of varying sizes.
* Knowledge of project management techniques, artefacts, and the project lifecycle.
* Experience of Agile project management is desirable.
* Ability to motivate and manage key stakeholders both internally and externally.
* Basic commercial awareness of the market and of the aims, goals and objectives of clients involved in pensions risk transfer.
* Liaising with clients and other internal and external stakeholders to agree the objectives of the project, its overall scope, and requirements.
* Partnering with clients and colleagues to establish and embed effective project governance and associated reporting requirements.
* Conducting initial assessment and proactively managing project risks and issues throughout the project lifecycle.
* Seeks to continuously enhance project design and delivery based on client/colleague feedback.
* Providing mentoring and guidance to less experienced team members.
* Developing an in depth understanding of current working procedures and systems applications.
* A highly competitive salary
* Wider Benefits package
Core-Asset Consulting is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from everyone irrespective of age, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, race, colour, ethnic or national origin, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital/civil partner status or pregnancy.
Job reference: 15262
To apply for this vacancy applicants must be eligible to work in the UK in accordance with the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006.
At Core-Asset, we’re committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Our privacy statement explains when and why we collect personal information about people who engage with our services, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others, and how we keep it secure. We may change this policy from time to time, so please check this policy occasionally to ensure that you’re happy with any changes.
By engaging with us (either by applying for a job we’re advertising, registering through our website, or getting in touch with our business) you’re agreeing to be bound by this policy.
Core-Asset Consulting is committed to protecting the privacy of our candidates, clients and website users. For further information, please refer to our full Privacy Statement available on our website http://www.core-asset.co.uk/about-core-asset/privacy-statement
Core-Asset Consulting offers specialist recruitment services to asset management, accounting & finance, asset servicing, legal and the wider financial services sector in Scotland.